I call this the River House, because the Paw Paw River ran close behind the house. We lived here when I was in 8th and 9th grades. It's just north of downtown Hartford, Michigan.
1967 - I got my first camera, and these pictures of John were the first ones I took with it. He got a toy camera and took pictures of me.
Rick and John with our dog, Lady. That big starburst on the wall over the fireplace was made by my dad -- out of computer cards. Computers were a brand new thing, and they took up a whole wall. The cards had holes in them, sort of like a player piano roll. (You can google it.) Dad folded a bunch of them that he brought home from work and spray painted them gold to make the starburst.
Mom and Dad and Lady, Christmas 1967.
***
Christmas 1968
John got a drum set.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.