HUDSON TERRAPLANE
When I was about nine or ten years old. I remember going to Olds grocery store for our groceries. Mom had a list and would give it to the clerk, usually one of the Olds brothers, and they would get what ever was on the list, bag it and take it to our car.
For some reason, Aunt Renue and Uncle Erwin were staying with us. They had just purchased a new Hudson Terraplane car, but it came without the front and rear bumpers. This was right after the war and the car factories were changing back from making war supplies and this was one of the first cars made after the war. The dealer told them that as soon as the bumpers came in they would put them on for them. I believe that Hudson came without a spare tire, but I’m not sure.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.