Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2025 – Sun, Nov 2, 2025
Event Length: 2 Day
Celebrations: Creation of home altars to remember the dead, traditional dishes for the Day of the Dead
Significance: Prayer and remembrance of friends and family members who have died
* * *
I had a memorial of sorts in our old house, hanging on a wall in the hallway by my bedroom door...
I haven't hung them up in our apartment yet. Don't know that I will. But I do still have them in their frames, put away with the rest of the family pictures.
The list of my dead loved ones grows longer every year. *sigh*
I fully believe that they are watching over me.
Maybe today would be a good day to take them out and at least look at them, maybe find a place to display them...






No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.