These pictures were scanned from the yearbook, so they are not good quality.
PHOTO: Teacher turnabout day -- I was the speech teacher for a day.
PHOTO: Talent show. That's Jerry Newland singing. Not sure just what I was doing. Don Remus is playing the guitar, the other guy (Keyboard?) is Gary Richmond, I think. Somewhere way back in my memory, I think I recall that Jerry was singing "I Believe".
PHOTO: Must have been the same talent show. (Same clothes -- I was trying so hard to be a hippie.) That's Janice Howard and me, playing guitars and singing. I don't remember what song we did.
Pep Club (this would have been 10th grade)
National Honor Society induction. The man standing next to me was our principal, Jim Kappler.
National Honor Society. The girl standing right behind me was my best friend all through high school, Debbie Parker.
Homecoming, with Jim Harmon. I was a contestant, but did not win. The homecoming queen that year was Diana Knight.
I went to Girls' State my junior year. Laury Ward (front left) went, too. I have a bunch of pictures from that week -- I'll post them if I haven't already posted them before.
Junior Prom with Mike Banic
I didn't go to senior prom -- long story.
Senior class play -- "Sweetheart of U Baka Pi"
That's me on the left, Susie Moon on the right.
(Golly, I just realized that both Debbie Parker and Susie Moon are dead now. So is Jim Harmon.)









No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.