Okay, I'm all done talking about myself now. I think the next thing I'd like to do here is pay a little tribute to my dad. He actually wrote some memoirs of his own, while he and my mother were researching their family histories. Dad always had some interesting stories to tell, and he did end up writing some of them down.
My mother told me when I was few months old we lived in Keeler and my dad would come and get me sometimes and take me with him on the truck he drove for the County. His area was the Keeler township. Mother said he would change my diaper when I needed it and give me my bottle. Dad always liked children.
While living here in Keeler my brother Bernarde said the winter of 1936 that the snow was so deep that he made a tunnel partway from the house to the outside toilet.
These pictures were scanned from paper copies. I don't have the original photographs, sadly.
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.