Saturday, June 08, 2024

June 8

Clarence Wisecup was born 08 June 1883

Clarence was a son of William Oliver and Nancy Jane Campbell Wisecup

Nancy Jane Campbell was a sister of Celia Campbell Parker.

Celia was the wife of Moses Parker, Jr. (my great-great-grandparents)

PHOTO: Moses and Celia Campbell Parker

Moses and Celia were the parents of Massie Parker Treat

PHOTO: Massie Parker Treat and Marcus Elmer Treat (my great-grandparents)

Massie and Marcus were the parents of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas
PHOTO: Bill and Christie Treat Thomas

*   *   *

Jay Dow Naftzger married Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Hoffman 08 June 1890


Jay and Lizzie were the parents of Nina Katherine Naftzger Hurlbut
Nina was the wife of Cecil Myrick Hurlbut
PHOTO: Cecil and Nina Naftzger Hurlbut

Cecil was the son of Myrick Hurlbut and Etta Eunice Thomas

PHOTO: Etta Thomas and Myrick Hurlbut with children Ethelyn and Cecil

Etta Thomas was a sister of my great-grandfather Charles Thomas
Charles was the father of my grandfather Bill Thomas
PHOTO: Bill and Christie Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.