Tuesday, June 11, 2024

June 11

Effie Louise Altom Bullock was born 11 Jun 1917


I don't think she is related to us. My great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks was a professional photographer in Judsonia, Arkansas, so this is probably a picture he took at his studio.
This is a picture of Effie Louise Altom Bullock from her FindAGrave memorial. I'm 99% certain it's the same woman. She was born in White County, Arkansas, and is buried in Arkansas.

Elmer Reed died 11 June 2011 age 95
Elmer was the 2nd husband of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford. They were married in 1999, when they were both in their 80s. They had know each other since they were teenagers, and Elmer's brother Elvin was married to Cleffie's cousin Wilma Arnold.

Justina Gruening Till was born 11 June 1844 RUSSIA

PHOTO: Carl Till family, ca. 1900
The Till family is related to our family by the marriage of Leonard Till to Madge Treat (sister of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas)

Kyle Diane Hombs was born 11 June 1961
(I got this picture from her Facebook page.)
Kyle is a granddaughter of Mel and Juanita Burford Hombs. Juanita was a sister of my grandfather Lester Burford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.