Thursday, June 20, 2024

June 20

William McMillan Ford was born 20 June 1831

William was born 20 Jun 1831 in Orange County, New York, and died 10 May 1919 in Bangor, Van Buren County, Michigan. He is buried in Arlington Hill Cemetery.




William Ford married Isadore Halsted in 1851. They had six children -- Alice, Charles, Nancy, Kate, Stephen, and Effie. (I don't have a picture of Isadore.)

PHOTO: Stephen, Alice, Nancy Ford

Alice married Dale Miller

Charles married Effie Harvey

Nancy married Charles Thomas (my great-grandfather)

Kate married George Adams

Stephen married Dora Carpenter.
I don't have a picture of Dora.
PHOTO: Kate and Stephen Ford

Effie married Frank Smith (Effie died in childbirth at age 19)
I don't have a picture of Effie or Frank. Here is an excerpt from my dad's family history --


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.