Monday, June 03, 2024

June 3

Alice Esther Parker married John Wesley Stoner 03 June 1903

Alice was a sister of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat
PHOTO: John and Alice Stoner with children Fairy and Pearl


Alice Ford Miller was born 03 June 1853


Alice was a sister of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas

Lowell Vernon Hicks was born 03 June 1930


Lowell was a brother of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford

Robert Herdman was born 03 June 1838


Robert Herdman was a Civil War veteran.
The Herdmans are related to the Treat branch of the family tree by marriage.

Robert McDonald was born 03 June 1912

PHOTO: Bob and Faun McDonald, Bill and Christie Thomas.
Bill and Chris were my grandparents, Faun was Christie's cousin - married to Bob McDonald.

Taylor Jaymes Thomas was born 03 June 1996


Taylor is the son of John and Lorri Thomas.
(John is my brother)

Ulysses Olan Hicks died 03 June 2019, age 91


Olan was a brother of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford

Vicci Elizabeth Massey Burnett was born 03 June 1883


Vicci was the mother of Eula Mae Burnett, 2nd wife of George Arnold.
George Arnold was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.

Wilma Vernice Arnold was born 03 June 1915


PHOTO: Wilma Arnold with her husband Elvin Reed.
Wilma was a daughter of George Arnold (brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.