Thursday, June 06, 2024

June 6

Alta Luella McConnohie Thomas was born 06 June 1897

Alta was the wife of Melvin Thomas (brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas)

Charles Fletcher Jones, Jr. was born 06 June 1920

Charles was the husband of Evalee Hicks (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)

Twins Imogene Qualls Reed and Maxine Qualls Green Carter were born 06 June 1925

Imogene was the 2nd wife of Elvin Reed. (His first wife was Wilma Arnold.)
Maxine was the 2nd wife of Ned Jackson Carter (cousin of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks). 

Margaret Frances Miller was born 06 June 1909
The Millers were a prominent family in the early days of Bangor, Michigan. They are related to the Thomas family by the marriage of Alice Ford to Dale Miller. Alice Ford was a sister of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas. (Photo is from the Bangor Historical Society website.)

Ruth Eleanor Till Heinze was born 06 June 1926

Ruth was the daughter of Leonard and Madge Treat Till. 
Madge was the sister of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.