Monday, September 11, 2023

On This Day in Family History - September 11

 Eulene Estel Carter Daugherty died 11 September 2005, age 86

Eulene was the daughter of John and Amy Tamsett Carter. John was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold.



Elgan Etho Betts was born 11 September 1890

Elgan was the son of Albert and Sarah Carter Betts. Sarah was a sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold (mother of Annie Arnold Hicks)

George Theodore Thomas was born 11 September 1856

George was the son of Uriah Baker Thomas (brother of my great-great-grandfather Washington Lafayette Thomas)


Ted Charles Jones married Beth Marie Kubistal 1981

Ted is the son of Charles 'Buck' Jones III (Ted's grandmother Evalee Hicks Jones and my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford were sisters -- so Ted and I are 2nd cousins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.