Sunday, September 10, 2023

On This Day in Family History - September 10

Joyce Ann Thomas married Andrew L Thomas 10 September 1949

Photo: Joyce and Andy with sons John and Jeffrey and their families
This picture was taken at their 50th wedding anniversary

Joyce and Andy Thomas' grandchildren

I don't know very much about Joyce, except that she is my dad's 2nd cousin, the daughter of Ralph Thomas. I believe she was a school teacher. And I believe the picture below is from a school yearbook which was apparently dedicated to her.

2 comments:

  1. Joyce Thomas was my typing teacher and was by far the most popular teacher at Watervliet High School. She was never without a smile on her face. She was the girls' chaperone on our senior class trip to Washington, D.C. A completely beautiful lady. -- Bob Burford

    ReplyDelete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.