Friday, September 01, 2023

On This Day in Family History - September 1

Felix Hallmark Hicks married Ida Lenora Sandefur 01 September 1901

Back: Felix, Ida holding daughter Rosie, Ulysses (Felix' brother, my great-grandfather)
Front: John Henry and Malisa Burns Hicks (my great-great-grandparents), their son David Hicks


John Wesley Stoner died 01 September 1948 age 82

John Wesley Stoner, wife Alice Parker Stoner (sister of my great-grandmother Massie Parker), with their daughter Fairy and son Pearl


Thomas Henry Williams died 01 September 1947 age 38 

Tom Williams was the son of Albert and Tot Williams (Tot was the sister of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks)

Tracy Marie Jones married Timothy Andrew Jones 01 September 1990

Tracy and Timothy Jones, with son Nicholas
Tracy is the granddaughter of Charles and Evalee Hicks Jones (Evalee was a sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.