Saturday, July 08, 2023

On This Day in Family History - July 8

All of today's birthdays are related in some way to my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

(I have more birthday kinfolks on my list, but these are the only ones I have pictures of for today.)


John Henry Arnold was born 08 July 1860

John Henry Arnold was the father of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

Carl Raymond Leatherwood Jr was born 08 July 1946

Carl Ray is the son of Ray and Vernell Hicks Leatherwood
(Vernell was the daughter of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)

Larry Wayne Rapert died 08 July 1972 age 20

Larry was the son of Dorothy Mae Arnold Rapert
(Dorothy Mae was the granddaughter of Marlie Arnold 
Marlie Arnold was the brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)

Iva Wincel Jackson Sandefur died 08 July 2002 age 79

Wincel was the daughter of Etta Lee Arnold and Ben Jackson 
(Etta Lee was a sister of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.