Wednesday, July 29, 2026

To Clarify

 Okay, it seems like it might be confusing for me to be jumping around from one branch of the family to another. So I guess I'll try to be more consistent and stick with one subject at a time. Since my last post was about my dad's family, I'll stick with it for a while until I come to the end of excerpts from that book (Secret and Resolute). Then I'll switch to one of the other books (When We Were Irish) and go through it consistently before I move on to the other book (The Woods Is Full of 'Em).


Then I'll switch to one of the other books (When We Were Irish) and go through it consistently before I move on to the other book (The Woods Is Full of 'Em).



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.