Tuesday, August 30, 2022

UlysAnnie album, page 9


Ruby, Cleffie, Annie, Evalee, Vernell, Bernice
Xmas 1950

Charles, Jack, Buck, Morris, Oma Dell, Elaine, Wathada.
This was probably taken the same day as the picture above. 

Ulys & Annie in front of their house on Empire Avenue in Benton Harbor. This is the house they lived in when I was growing up. Bernice and Cindy lived in the upstairs, which was converted into a tiny apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom.

Ulysses Fillmore Hicks
(This seems like the 'official' portrait to me -- this is how I remember him.)


Ulys & Annie in the snow

Ulys & Annie 1948


Ulys & Annie

Annie Hicks
(not sure when this was taken, but I'm guessing this is one of the last pictures of her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.