March 20 '59 Tempature got up to 60 dgs on March 20 '59. Marie Hazelett & I went to Benton Harbor had a good time
* * *
Grandma Thomas belonged to several women's groups. Some were associated with local churches, and some were just for socializing and playing cards or bunco (a dice game). I used to go with her to some of these get-togethers. And sometimes she would host them at her house. I recognize some of the faces in these pictures, and there are several names that I remember from my childhood -- but what I cannot do is match the names with the faces. Marie Hazelett is one of the names I remember, and she is probably in one of these group pictures, but I have no idea which one.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.