Wednesday, April 03, 2024

April 3

Dorothy Jean Cochran Burford was born 03 April 1927, wife of Joe Burford. (Joe was the son of Raymond Burford, oldest child of Alexander Oscar Burford and his first wife Helen Virginia.)


Dorothy Mae Arnold Lafkin died 03 Apr 2020, age 90. Dorothy Mae was a daughter of Marlie and Birdie Arnold. (Marlie was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.)

Elaine Bernardette Roussos Hicks died 03 April 2015, age 82. Elaine was the wife of Lowell Hicks, youngest child of my great-grandparents Ulys and Annie Arnold Hicks.


Malisa Evaline Burns Hicks died 03 April 1920, age 75. Malisa was the mother of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks.

Marion C Thomas was born 03 April 1906. Marion was the wife of Russell Thomas. Russell was the son of Roy Thomas, eldest brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas.


Martha Susan Walls Treat died 03 April 1915, age 63. Martha was the mother of my great-grandfather Marcus Treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.