Sunday, April 28, 2024

April 28

Bernarde William Thomas died 28 April 1999, age 71

Bernarde was my dad's brother.

Christine Arnold married Harlan Riggs 28 April 1951

Christine was the daughter of John and Gracie Arnold.

John Arnold was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.


George Thomas Carter died 28 April 1955
George was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold. (Mother of Annie Arnold Hicks.)

Jeffrey Dallas Treat was born 28 April 1958

PHOTO: Terry, Jackie Jo, Jeff Treat
Jeff is the son of Jack and Joanie Colman Treat.
Jack was a son of John and Mabel Treat 
John was a brother of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas

Jennifer Eileen Thomas was born 28 April 1971
PHOTO: Toby and Jenny Thomas
Jenny is the daughter of Greg and Janet Thomas
Greg is the son of Bernarde (my dad's brother) and Eileen Thomas

Here's my favorite picture of Jenny and Toby
Aren't they cute? 

*   *   *

And here's a little mystery that I hope Aunt Eileen can solve for me --
This is either Jenny or Shannon, but I'm not sure which....????

1 comment:

  1. First one is Jennifer and Tobin Thomas
    Bottom picture is of Jennifer Thoms

    ReplyDelete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.