Saturday, June 04, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 52

 



I don't know who these people are, and I can't seem to locate the hard copy of the photograph right now. This album no longer exists -- I have rearranged all the photos into other albums since I scanned this one in the beginning. I'll continue to look for it and post it again when I find it. To the best of my recollection, this was a neighbor family or just some people who came to have their family portrait made. (My great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks was a professional photographer at the time.)

Adaline Arnold and her two daughters, Annie (left) and Etta (right)
Adaline was my great-great-grandmother. Annie was my great-grandmother.

This is the whole Arnold family, minus one - George - who may have been the person taking the picture. L-R: Marlie, John, Henry, Adaline ("Maw"), Annie, Etta ("Ettie")
Etta was born in 1900, so that will give you some idea as to how old this photograph is. This copy of it is kind of torn up, but I have other better copies of the same picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.