Friday, June 17, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 59

 


The baby in the buggy on the porch is Irene Hicks. I don't know who the other people are. I assume they came to Ulys Hicks to have their picture taken. (He was a professional photographer at the time.) The back of the photo just says "Irene in the buggy 1915"
(Maybe it's just me, but look at those faces... Don't they look like something out of a Stephen King movie?)

Marion Carroll Jackson and her husband Norman Allender. Marion is the youngest daughter of Etta Arnold Jackson. Etta died of tuberculosis when Marion was 5 years old. Marion and Norman were missionaries in Mexico.

John Davidson Arnold
brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.