Friday, May 06, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 33

 


Oma Dell and Annie
Oma Dell was Annie's first grandchild
(Okay, I won't mention the old joke about them being outstanding in their field.)

Ruby and Oma Dell
Ruby was Annie's oldest child, mother of Oma Dell
(Annie had two more children after her first grandchild was born, so Oma Dell was actually older than her aunt Bernice and uncle Lowell.)

Boots
Evalee and Charles' dog
(I don't know how many years this dog lived, but he is in some of the pictures from several years before I was born, and I remember them still having him when I was a child.)

Ruby Dorcas Hicks
born 22 May 1912
This picture was taken when she was 11 days old.

Elvin Revalee Hicks

Vernell Hicks

Olan Hicks
He had a broken arm. I don't know the story of how he got his arm broken.

Shelby Jay Bridges
son of Bernice Hicks and Jay Bridges

Wathada Burford and Velma Lee Barnett
Wathada is the daughter of Cleffie Hicks Burford, Velma Lee is the daughter of Irene Hicks Barnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.