Sunday, May 29, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 47

 


Drilling a well...
Here's a cleaned up and captioned version of this photo:



Sylvia Dye and Cleffie Burford (enhanced and cropped version of the original photo)
Sylvia and Cleffie were cousins - daughters of Marlie Arnold and his sister Annie Arnold Hicks

Lillie Dunn
Daughter of Mary Elizabeth Carter Dunn
Mary Elizabeth Carter was a half-sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold, so Lillie would have been a cousin to my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

Cleffie Lorene Hicks, my grandmother
This is one of my favorite pictures of her. I don't know how old she was in this photo, but I would guess maybe about 14 or 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.