Monday, April 25, 2022

Family history miscellaneous album, page 26

 


Cleffie Lorene Hicks (my grandmother)

This picture has nothing written on the back, so I don't know who these two little girls are, but I think one of them (which one?) is Beverly Jones. Beverly was the daughter of Evalee Hicks.

Buck Jones and Bob Burford
Buck's mother Evalee and Bob's mother Cleffie were sisters

Ernie Hicks
son of Lowell Hicks

Evan Hicks
son of Lowell Hicks

Russell Hicks
son of Lowell Hicks

Evan Hicks
son of Lowell Hicks

Lowell Hicks
father of Russell, Evan, Ernie, Jamie, and Mayrose (I have a picture of her somewhere on another page)
brother of Cleffie and Evalee

Jamie Hicks
son of Lowell Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.