Saturday, April 11, 2026

Wrangling

My apologies for being a bit hit-or-miss lately. I've been trying to wrangle these 6000+ negative scans into some kind of manageable organization, and keep track of which ones I've already posted. Finally decided to group them according to location. Maybe that will help make it not so overwhelming. We'll see.

Since my computer automatically organizes the folders by alphabet, I guess that's how we'll start. The first folder in line is ALABAMA. Here we go...

Here are some random pictures taken at our house on Boothe Road, Fairhope AL through the years...

Mom & Dad's Scion, which they drove to Florida one year, stopping to visit us on their way down. These pictures were taken in our driveway. You can see our Toyota and our Hyundai in the background.

Me and Dad. I had a big picture book titled The War -- that's what he's looking at in the photos. It was Christmas time, I don't know what year. You can tell it's Christmas because there are ornaments on the trees. We kept most of our little trees up the whole year, with lights but no ornaments. We didn't keep the big tree up all year, though.

Our dogs, Chester and Jack. Me. Christmas tree. Those are all our Christmas movies on the rack on the right side of the picture. Looks like we were still in the days of VHS. 

Random pictures of Dad and Alan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.