Monday, March 30, 2026

Wathada

Today is Mom's birthday. She would have been 90 years old. It's her second birthday in heaven. I've already published one book about her, using things that she wrote down for posterity. I also have saved all the emails she sent me over a period of 15 years. I'd like to edit and publish them -- but it's well over 1000 pages! 

Of course, I have about a zillion pictures of her, and I wish I could post them all here. But I guess I'll try to narrow it down to some reasonable number. 

These are the first 2 pictures of Mom and me together. Summer 1954 (I was born in November)




I sure do miss her. The world is a much less interesting place without her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.