Tuesday, March 17, 2026

Christopher Keith Carrigan

I'm still going through all the negatives. Remember, there are more than 6000 of them. I've got them in 6 folders, and I'm in the second folder now, trying to group them without getting too bogged down. The reason I'm putting them into collages is twofold -- First, to be able to put more photos in each blogpost, and, second, to get the photos more organized for my own records. If there is a particular photo you want to see (or have) in its full-sized version, just let me know. I'm not doing this blog on my phone, but on a laptop computer. If you're looking at it on your phone, then I can see how the collages could be frustrating. 

As for subject matter -- I'm trying to sort of re-create the experience I had of discovering the pictures in random order, the way I did when I took them out of the box and started scanning them. 

So... here are some of the pictures from the second folder (scans #1000 - 1999) so far --

These are pictures of my son, Christopher, when we lived in Searcy, Arkansas. This would have been around 1980-81.


At Lester & Cleffie Burford's house (his great-grandparents) in Bald Knob (10 miles from Searcy).



(Oops, I forgot to caption these.) This is my dad at our house. Christopher was about 9 months old. 
 Uncle Bernarde (Dad's brother) and Aunt Eileen, also at our house in Searcy. 1981

1 comment:

  1. Oh! That gorgeous red hair! I love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.