Juanita Burford Hombs and Judy Burford White were two sisters of my grandfather Lester Burford. Aunt Juanita lived in California while my parents were living out there. Aunt Judy lived in Arkansas.
Aunt Juanita and Uncle Mel had two sons, Jim and Jerry. These pictures were taken at Jim's house, I think. Not sure where they lived -- somewhere in California, or maybe Utah (they were Mormon). In the top left picture are Jim (left) and his wife Sherry (right) with their daughter Kristin. Kristin is holding her sister Kyle's baby - Kara. Top center is Mom and Dad. Top right is James Patrick Hombs, son of Jerry Hombs. Bottom left is Juanita and Mel. Bottom center is Jerry and his wife Barbara. For some reason I put the same photo in the bottom right corner as the one in the top left.... (doh!)
* * *
These last pictures are not negatives, but scans of regular paper photographs. That's why they are a little blurry -- which I didn't realize until I posted them here. In the top left picture are A.D. White and Judy (A.D. is her husband), Lester, Juanita, Cleffie, and Mel Hombs (Juanita's husband). The other three pictures are Judy, Lester, and Juanita.


Great Burford family pictures. The ones of Lester and his sisters are precious. And Helen was another sister, right! The oldest? Or was Lester older?
ReplyDelete