Saturday, December 17, 2022

Ghosts of Xmas Past -- oops, I forgot about this one

 

I thought I didn't have any Xmas pictures from the time I graduated from high school until after I was married. But I forgot about this one. Mom and Dad and John moved into this house on Linden Street in Hartford during my freshman year in college, so I never really lived in this house. I spent a couple of Christmases and a couple of summers here -- but apparently I didn't take any pictures. Don't know who took this one -- Dad or John, I guess. We had Xmas Eve with the Thomas family at our house that year. You can barely see us in this photo, but that's me on the left and Mom on the right. We were wearing matching plaid dresses. This would have been 1973, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.