Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Pictures of Aunt Belle


My grandparents, Bill and Christie, with Aunt Belle. This was most likely taken in or near 1962, shortly before Aunt Belle died.


On the left, my grandparents, Christie and Bill. On the right is Aunt Belle. I think this was taken in her house in Ohio. The man in the middle is Aunt Faun's husband, Bob McDonald. I don't know why his mouth looks so strange in this picture. He didn't look like that in real life. 

Aunt Belle with her daughter Hazel.

Aunt Belle with her husband Les Herdman.

Aunt Belle, top left, with her parents and her two brothers Marcus and Estle.

My great-grandfather Marcus Treat and his sister Belle.

Aunt Belle 1872-1962


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.