7-3-64 Bought me a table model second handed singer electric sewing machine
Bernardes wanted us to come over there for the 4th, but are going to Mells I guess (went)
* * *
PHOTO L-R: Me, Dad, Grandpa Thomas, Eileen, Kim, Ricky, Mick, Greg.
(Actually, Grandma is in the picture, too. She was sitting back a little on the other side of Mick.) This picture was taken in 1958. It is the only picture I have that I know was taken in Bernarde and Eileen's old house in Decatur.
PHOTO L-R: Grandma, Grandpa, my brother John in front of Grandpa, Mom, Eileen, Bernarde.
This picture was taken Christmas Eve 1967. Bernarde and Eileen had just moved into their new house on Lake of the Woods in Decatur. (Their old house was near Lake of the Woods, too -- across the street from what would become the subdivision where they built their new house on the lake front.)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.