Sunday, February 14, 2021

Twins

 A psychic once told me that I had a twin sister in the womb. She didn't develop (which is now known to happen in as many as 30% of twin pregnancies), and my embryo absorbed the tissues of her embryo very early in the gestation period. That sister's spirit has been with me throughout my life, an invisible companion. After finding this out, I searched the family genealogy for other twins. I found that there are a lot of twins in all branches of the family -- which makes it more likely that what the psychic told me is actually true. Here are some of the twins of which I have family photos...

Obie and Opie Arnold. First cousins of my grandmother, Cleffie Hicks Burford. 


Obie had twin sons, Toy and Coy Davidson:

 

On the Burford branch of the family tree are twins Caryl and Daryl Carwell:

Michael and Melanie Radde



And on my dad's side of the family, Lottie and Luttie Thomas:

Daisy and Dennis Leeth



These are just a few of the 18 sets of twins I found in our family histories.












No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.