Thursday, January 15, 2026

Carl and Diane Stickels

 These are pictures of Morris Burford's in-laws, Carl and Diane Stickels. These were taken in California, apparently, when they were visiting Morris and Becky. (Carl and Diane lived in Michigan.)

Diane standing in Red's cactus garden, Downey, California

Morris and Carl fishing. I don't know exactly where this lake would have been.

Pictures of Morris and Becky's house -- I think it was in LaMirada, California. That's Karen in the picture on bottom left.

* * *

I'm putting a lot of these pictures in collages for convenience, but if anyone wants the full size photos I'd be glad to message/text or email them to you.

PHOTO: Diane Stickels and Becky Burford



1 comment:

  1. I loved that house and our neighbors. It was one mile from Biola University where the girls went to college and where I worked. We spent over ten years there with your Mom and Dad. Lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.