Wednesday, May 12, 2021

May 12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

Allan Leroy Owen 1920-1994

Autumn Marie Alvarado 2004

Catherine Gibson Squires 1815-1888

Eleanor Sherbs Hall Jackson 1917-1997

Rachel Leigh Thomas 1988

I don't have photographs of any of these people, so... hmmm.....

Well, since this is the month of May, how about a collage of all the people in the family with the middle name Mae?

Dorothy Mae Arnold


Willie Mae Goad Burford

Eula Mae Burnett Arnold (right, 2nd wife of George Ned Arnold)

Clora Mae Arnold (top center)

Lillie Mae Dunn

Ida Mae Sandefur (top left)

Ola Mae Owen

Ora Mae Cartee

Just as an aside, let me point out that ALL of these are from my mother's side of the family. It's really more of a Southern thing, I think. Dad's folks were all Yankees. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.