Sunday, October 15, 2023

On This Day in Family History - October 15

Eldred Deamer Arnold was born 15 October 1919

(son of Marlie and Birdie Arnold)


Gerald Davidson was born 15 October 1938

(son of Vernie and Obie Arnold Davidson, in this photo sitting on his mother's lap)

(Obie was a cousin of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)


Joyce Ann Thomas was born 15 October 1927

(daughter of Ralph Thomas - she and my dad were second cousins)


Lawrence Elmer Gibson died 15 October 1964 age 84

(a brother of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford)


Lowell Vernon Hicks died 15 October 2018 age 88

(a brother of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)


Roy Thomas married Mabel Josephine Colby 15 October 1903

(a brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.