Thursday, March 31, 2022

Eleven days old

 

So there's this thing in the Hicks side of the family where we take pictures of babies when they are 11 days old. I have no idea how it started or when, or why, but it seems to trace back to great-grandma Annie Arnold Hicks. Probably just coincidence, but several of her 9 children were photographed at age 11 days. The composite picture above is 4 generations -- my grandmother Cleffie, my mom Wathada, me, and my firstborn Christopher -- all taken at 11 days old. Below are some others from the family photo archives...

Ruby Hicks                                        Vernell Hicks

 
Olan Hicks                                        Irene Hicks

 
Morris Burford                                    Buck Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.